1. A crisp white shirt instantly updates casual office separates. Wear it with a feminine sweater, tailored dark rinse jeans, and a fun scarf for a pop of personality.
2. Don’t be afraid to have fun with your office wardrobe. Mixing prints is a fun trend that’s also work appropriate. Choose a printed blouse and structured jacket in the same color family and pair them with a dark pair of dark denim trousers. This look will take you from the boardroom to a work lunch with ease.
1. Your weekend outfit should be functional but never sloppy. This lightweight puffer vest is perfect for dropping temperatures and streamlining simple separates. Trade out yoga pants for a lightweight olive denim (the color of the season). Layer a bright red pullover for a splash of color.
2. Upgrade your favorite pair of jeans with a whimsical tuxedo stripe. Wear with a tailored blazer over a soft striped pullover and throw in a classic hat for an effortless, elegant look.
1. Accessories can add glamour to an otherwise simple outfit. By layering metallic strand necklaces over a neutral sweater, you are not only jazzing up your look, but you are elongating your torso while doing so. Adding dark skinny jeans will instantly elevate your look and make your legs look amazing!
2. Dress up a flattering pair of dark, bootcut jeans (the most flattering for wider hips) by belting them with your favorite scarf. Complete your look with a dark knit top and a bold necklace.
It’s time to throw out all those old fashion myths, because you CAN wear these looks!
“HORIZONTAL STRIPES MAKE YOU LOOK WIDER.”
Believe it or not…studies have shown horizontal stripes can be flattering! They create bands that visually draw the bodyline in, creating a slimmer-looking silhouette. If you’re still a little nervous, start with a narrow stripe or a pattern with strategically varying widths, or mix up the look with a jacket or cardi.
“ONLY MODELS AND SLIM WOMEN CAN WEAR WHITE PANTS.”
Curvaceous ladies can wear white pants – even the new slim leg style – especially when they’re denim. The key is finding a cut that flatters you (we love a crop or a bootcut leg). Then make sure you select a spandex blend that fits everywhere: nothing too loose or too tight, and pockets that lie flat.
“MAXI DRESSES ARE FOR TALL WOMEN”
Petite ladies look lovely in floor-length frocks. The key is not to let the dress overwhelm your figure. Wear wedges for height or put your hair up to elongate your neckline. Avoid big patterns and a fit that’s too billowy or drags the floor.
SHOP TEES >
SHOP WHITE PANTS >
SHOP MAXI DRESSES >