1. A crisp white shirt instantly updates casual office separates. Wear it with a feminine sweater, tailored dark rinse jeans, and a fun scarf for a pop of personality.
2. Don’t be afraid to have fun with your office wardrobe. Mixing prints is a fun trend that’s also work appropriate. Choose a printed blouse and structured jacket in the same color family and pair them with a dark pair of dark denim trousers. This look will take you from the boardroom to a work lunch with ease.
1. Your weekend outfit should be functional but never sloppy. This lightweight puffer vest is perfect for dropping temperatures and streamlining simple separates. Trade out yoga pants for a lightweight olive denim (the color of the season). Layer a bright red pullover for a splash of color.
2. Upgrade your favorite pair of jeans with a whimsical tuxedo stripe. Wear with a tailored blazer over a soft striped pullover and throw in a classic hat for an effortless, elegant look.
1. Accessories can add glamour to an otherwise simple outfit. By layering metallic strand necklaces over a neutral sweater, you are not only jazzing up your look, but you are elongating your torso while doing so. Adding dark skinny jeans will instantly elevate your look and make your legs look amazing!
2. Dress up a flattering pair of dark, bootcut jeans (the most flattering for wider hips) by belting them with your favorite scarf. Complete your look with a dark knit top and a bold necklace.