1. A crisp white shirt instantly updates casual office separates. Wear it with a feminine sweater, tailored dark rinse jeans, and a fun scarf for a pop of personality.
2. Don’t be afraid to have fun with your office wardrobe. Mixing prints is a fun trend that’s also work appropriate. Choose a printed blouse and structured jacket in the same color family and pair them with a dark pair of dark denim trousers. This look will take you from the boardroom to a work lunch with ease.
1. Your weekend outfit should be functional but never sloppy. This lightweight puffer vest is perfect for dropping temperatures and streamlining simple separates. Trade out yoga pants for a lightweight olive denim (the color of the season). Layer a bright red pullover for a splash of color.
2. Upgrade your favorite pair of jeans with a whimsical tuxedo stripe. Wear with a tailored blazer over a soft striped pullover and throw in a classic hat for an effortless, elegant look.
1. Accessories can add glamour to an otherwise simple outfit. By layering metallic strand necklaces over a neutral sweater, you are not only jazzing up your look, but you are elongating your torso while doing so. Adding dark skinny jeans will instantly elevate your look and make your legs look amazing!
2. Dress up a flattering pair of dark, bootcut jeans (the most flattering for wider hips) by belting them with your favorite scarf. Complete your look with a dark knit top and a bold necklace.
Women everywhere LOVE the way they look and feel in Coldwater Creek jeans. Why? It’s our fit.
Whether you choose classic or natural, or our famous knit jeans, these things just look GREAT!
No matter your size or shape, we’ve got you covered.
Set sail with charming nautical prints and stripes, bright and breezy cotton tees, and a fresh color palette featuring navy, white and soft ivory.
We call them “Neo-Nautical” – you’ll call them a breath of fresh air for your wardrobe!
Dress it Down: For a warm, cozy alternative to a blazer, try a faux fur collar cardi. Paired with dark rinse jeans, black flats, and a simple string of beads, this look can take you from office to errands and beyond.
Dress it Up: The same cardi does double duty as an elegant topper for a lovely lace skirt. When you want more than just a dash of panache, finish the look with oh-so-ladylike faux fur-trimmed gloves and posh necklace. Feminine and glamorous, you’re ready for dinner and a show in no time at all.
Dress it Down: A WOW sequined top and shimmery cardi are tempered with dark jeans, a stack of wide bangles and black flats. Elegant enough for a party, but not too over-the-top for a coffee date.
Dress it Up: When it’s time to pull out all the stops, switch the jeans for wide-leg trousers in wintry white – so on-trend. Add shimmery heels, a fur scarf and glittery holiday jewels. It’s a dramatic look that shines through whatever and wherever your special evening takes you.
You look amazing in jeans. You just may not know it yet.
Thanks to Coldwater Creek, along with our hosts Audrey McClelland and Vera Sweeney of Getting Gorgeous, hundreds of women know just how fantastic they can look.
Coldwater Creek was the fashion sponsor at this year’s Getting Gorgeous event – a stopover for beauty and pampering for the countless women bloggers who came to New York City for the annual BlogHer conference.
At our Denim Bar, women tried on denim and Tweeted pictures. In all, hundreds of Tweets were sent out, reaching over a million people. “Love these Coldwater Creek casual chic looks for fall!” one blogger said. “Had no clue how awesome Coldwater Creek jeans were,” said another. The women couldn’t get over the fantastic look and incredible fit of the new denim collection.
We ended up making some wonderful friends, who had a great time falling in love with our new denim. We also gained excited fans, who are already spreading the word about our denim.
So even if you weren’t at Getting Gorgeous, you can still get plenty gorgeous.
Click to shop, and we promise you’ll be amazed what the right pair of jeans can do for you.
You’re not having a flashback! Denim-on-denim is so on-trend right now. So how to pull it off without looking like you just stepped out of the '70s?
Mix it up! Denim comes in so many colors, textures, and washes—and they all look great together.
Here’s a tip, try dark jeans with a soft Tencel ™ top and a pop of color like we did here. The darker bottoms are slimming and the accessories really pull the look together.
You could also pair this shirt with a white tee, or add a dressy blazer, heels, and some glitzy jewelry for evening.
However you choose to rock your denim, tone-on-tone or high-contrast, you really can’t go wrong, so have fun mixing up all those beautiful blues!
Rain or shine, a fresh coat brightens everything.
Sheryl’s take on the trench:
“It’s only February, but I’m already SO over winter and ready to put away my heavy coats. This season it’s all about the trench, and not just the classic Casablanca version. I love this one’s clean, almost architectural print; it has a certain uptown look, but also fits in perfectly in my little community. The deep navy color is very on-trend this season, which totally works for me since it looks awesome with my dark wash jeans (and khaki pants and a pencil skirt, and, and …) With a bright yellow no-iron shirt and a pretty scarf, the world’s already starting to look a little sunnier.”
Shop Sheryl’s Look:
1) Soft Abstract Trench
2) Perfect ¾ No-Iron Shirt
3) Natural Bootcut Jean
4) Oasis Gem Necklace
5) Flower Rush Scarf